What is Expert Witness?
Expert Witness is provided in the case of legal disputes between building owners, main contractors and sub-contractors. It is a source of impartial and independent information, designed to arm the court with valuable information to inform its deliberations.
Why Would I Need an Expert Witness / Insurance Expert Witness?
If you face a legal claim, either as a plaintiff or a defendant, you want to be assured that the court is fully informed about the facts so that a fair decision can be made. Expert Witness can be invaluable in ensuring a just outcome.
Why Should I Use Energy Roofing Consultancy?
We adopt a responsible attitude to this process, recognising our over-riding responsibility to the court and producing accurate, authoritative and concise reports. Over the years we have prepared and assisted in many reports, including:
(Plaintiff v Defendant)
- Dai-Ichi Life Property vs Boots the Chemists
- Legal & General vs Broderick Structures
- Sir Robert McAlpine vs Motorola
- Tarmac Construction vs De La Rue
- George Ellison Limited vs Feb Master Builders
- Slough Estates vs Tenants
- Groupama Insurance vs A B Connectors Limited
- Axa Insurance plc vs Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc
If you are facing or defending legal proceedings contact us to discuss the situation. We will offer a professional and impartial insurance expert witness service to ensure a fair outcome for all involved.